Re: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon

You're quite welcome :-)

"jkeat.34" <jkeat.34@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AB7FA6B0-FC9E-4D43-BD3F-166901D36CD7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to create a shortcut on the Startup folder, but couldn't get it to
work.
I finally just downloaded a ConfigFree Utility from Toshiba.
So far so good. Thank's for your help anyway.

jkeat.34

"John E. Carty" wrote:

Right-Click NDSTray.exe and drag it to your Startup folder (Start Orb/All
Programs/Startup) and create a shortcut there :-)

.