Re: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon

You're quite welcome :-)

"jkeat.34" <jkeat.34@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AB7FA6B0-FC9E-4D43-BD3F-166901D36CD7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to create a shortcut on the Startup folder, but couldn't get it to
work.
I finally just downloaded a ConfigFree Utility from Toshiba.
So far so good. Thank's for your help anyway.

jkeat.34

"John E. Carty" wrote:

Right-Click NDSTray.exe and drag it to your Startup folder (Start Orb/All
Programs/Startup) and create a shortcut there :-)

> Whoops I sopke too soon. The icon doesn't reappear when I restart my
> computer.
> Now what?
>
> "jkeat.34" wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know how to get the Toshiba ConfigFree Icon to show on the
>> Notification Bar on a Toshiba Satellite with Windows Vista installed?

  • Re: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon
    ... I tried to create a shortcut on the Startup folder, ... I finally just downloaded a ConfigFree Utility from Toshiba. ... Notification Bar on a Toshiba Satellite with Windows Vista installed? ...
  • TOSHIBA SUPPORT
    ... Toshiba Laptop Support ... Toshiba Satellite A65-s126 Support ... Toshiba Laptop Customer Support ...
    (sci.bio.botany)
  • Re: Empfehlung Centrino-Notebook 900 ~ 1.000 EUR
    ... ein Bekannter möchte eine Empfehlung für ein Centrino-Notebook in der ... RAM 1024 bei shared Grafik ... Toshiba Satellite M50 ...
    (de.comp.sys.notebooks)
  • Re: Keep notebook or accept refund?
    ... Toshiba Satellite A65-S126 warping when it got warm, and so after a second repair job under warranty, Toshiba replaced it recently with a brand-new Satellite A70-S249, which has a number of different (mainly ... Initially, Toshiba said they would NOT replace it because of this defect, but after correseponding with them they have offered to refund my original A65-S126 total purchase price of $1,243.79 (tax included) rather than replace it. ... with equal or better specs than the A70-S249 for $1,150 OR have I got a good notebook for the price, and should I stay with the Toshiba A70-S249 and its bad pixel? ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Keep notebook or accept refund?
    ... Toshiba Satellite A65-S126 warping when it got warm, ... I got a good notebook for the price, and should I stay with the Toshiba ... A70-S249 and its bad pixel? ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)