Re: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon
- From: "John E. Carty" <jecarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 20:54:39 -0500
You're quite welcome :-)
"jkeat.34" <jkeat.34@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AB7FA6B0-FC9E-4D43-BD3F-166901D36CD7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to create a shortcut on the Startup folder, but couldn't get it to.
I finally just downloaded a ConfigFree Utility from Toshiba.
So far so good. Thank's for your help anyway.
"John E. Carty" wrote:
Right-Click NDSTray.exe and drag it to your Startup folder (Start Orb/All
Programs/Startup) and create a shortcut there :-)
"jkeat.34" <jkeat.34@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Whoops I sopke too soon. The icon doesn't reappear when I restart my
> Now what?
> "jkeat.34" wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to get the Toshiba ConfigFree Icon to show on the
>> Notification Bar on a Toshiba Satellite with Windows Vista installed?
- Prev by Date: Netman (Network Connections Service)
- Next by Date: Vista shared file visibility from XP machine
- Previous by thread: Re: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon
- Next by thread: accessing folder on server belonging to another domain