Re: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon
- From: "John E. Carty" <jecarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 16:16:33 -0500
Right-Click NDSTray.exe and drag it to your Startup folder (Start Orb/All Programs/Startup) and create a shortcut there :-)
"jkeat.34" <jkeat.34@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CDDD414B-ADDA-4A41-83C1-26B94064A7B0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The C:\Program Files\Toshiba\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe worked..
I ran that program and it added the Icon to the tray.
Thank you very much.
"John E. Carty" wrote:
"John E. Carty" <jecarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "jkeat.34" <jkeat.34@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know how to get the Toshiba ConfigFree Icon to show on the
>> Notification Bar on a Toshiba Satellite with Windows Vista installed?
> Add a link to ConfigFree Tray to your Startup Folder :-)
> Start Orb/All Programs/Toshiba/ConfigFree/ConfigFree Tray
Just in case it's not in your program folder for some reason, here is the
default location where it gets installed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe
- Prev by Date: Re: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon
- Next by Date: Re: general question re resetting/renewing IP connection
- Previous by thread: Re: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon
- Next by thread: RE: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon