Re: Toshiba ConfigFree Icon

Right-Click NDSTray.exe and drag it to your Startup folder (Start Orb/All Programs/Startup) and create a shortcut there :-)

"jkeat.34" <jkeat.34@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:CDDD414B-ADDA-4A41-83C1-26B94064A7B0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The C:\Program Files\Toshiba\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe worked.
I ran that program and it added the Icon to the tray.
Thank you very much.
jkeat.34

"John E. Carty" wrote:

"John E. Carty" <jecarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "jkeat.34" <jkeat.34@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know how to get the Toshiba ConfigFree Icon to show on the
>> Notification Bar on a Toshiba Satellite with Windows Vista installed?
>

> Add a link to ConfigFree Tray to your Startup Folder :-)
>
> Start Orb/All Programs/Toshiba/ConfigFree/ConfigFree Tray

Just in case it's not in your program folder for some reason, here is the
default location where it gets installed:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\ConfigFree\NDSTray.exe

.