Activity animation

Hey all I'm having trouble with the activity animation the thingo in
the
bottom right hand side of the screen, the thing that tells you if your

connected to the internet. Anyway my internet works but it doesn't
'show
the globe any more it just has the X through it. But my internet still
works.
It says "The dependence service or group failed to start".

--
Mustafa9494
Mustafa9494's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/102158.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Internet Explorer and unwanted Toolbar (Windows 2000)
    ... bottom, you'll see this mess is powered by Lop.com. ... Spybot: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html ... Tutorial on how to use HijackThis: ... of my screen with various internet search options; ...
  • Re: List etiquette question
    ... "bottom posting" (quote interspersed with new material ... for Usenet news and Internet mailing lists. ... The rule is designed to make life easier for readers: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: office 2007 help files
    ... Hi Spinnacre, Thanks for the detailed post, could you try adding ... but the offline globe shows at the bottom right. ... connected to the Internet " and "Only show offline help from ... Another scenario is if I select Microsoft Office Online from the Help menu ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: office 2007 help files
    ... but the offline globe shows at the bottom right. ... it fails and the registry value is automatically changed to 2. ... connected to the Internet " and "Only show offline help from ... Another scenario is if I select Microsoft Office Online from the Help menu ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: cant connect in china
    ... Please do not top-post! ... Se bottom of post. ... The internet is standards based. ... the hotel gives me this, i enter it and an 'error, try ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)