Re: Additional Logon Information Required?

shithappens_016;4128532 Wrote:
This is for WEP:-
This is should solve the problem.
1) Goto Network and sharing center
2) Goto Manage wireless networks
3) Remove the entry of the network you are trying to connect to
4) Then click on add.
5) Then select MANUALLY CONFIGURE NETWORK
6) Enter the information:- SSID->Network name, Select the security(WEP)
and enter the key.

If this doesnt solve the problem, post the error message.

sorry to bump an old topic but i just wanted to thank this user.
nothing else worked but this solved the problem right away for anyone
having the same problem.

--
Reala728
Reala728's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/102970.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: "wireless disabled in software"
    ... If NM deletes the contents of /etc/resolv.conf WHILE you have a network ... in the sense that it had lost the connection. ... If I right-click on the slightly odd NM icon (like the sound icon ... to offer to scan for available wireless networks. ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: strange workgroup icon
    ... I think it is your Neighbour Wireless connection appeared in your ... Connections>> D Network Connections and right click the Wireless Network ... On the Wireless Network Connection Properties click on Wireless Networks Tab. ... TCP/IP and click Properties. ...
  • Re: Screen size (was 3270 emulator cost)
    ... since this is always present concatenated after any private mode tables ... (MODETAB operand of the LU or LOCAL statement), ... entry name naming standard - not that it was ever published as ... you may like to ask your "network guys" to look into setting ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • RE: strange workgroup icon
    ... "nass" wrote: ... I think it is your Neighbour Wireless connection appeared in your ... Connections>> D Network Connections and right click the Wireless Network ... On the Wireless Network Connection Properties click on Wireless Networks Tab. ...
  • Re: Anonymous Blogging
    ... universities have large wireless networks that are easy to get on and hard ... to track a person if they were using a fake MAC. ... using hard wires is inherently more secure than wireless access at ... user with a wireless network card accessed the network with a fake MAC ...
    (alt.computer.security)