Re: How can I access files from my Vista computer on my windows 98 com

On Thu, 14 May 2009 13:15:01 -0700, Cody
<Cody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On the vista machine both computers can be access but when I try to access
them from my windows 98 computer it says not accessible or takes a long time
and stops responding

I've done a lot of testing and have asked people at Microsoft about
this. To the best of my knowledge, it isn't possible to access
Vista's shared files from Windows 98. That feature wasn't part of
Vista's design, implementation, or testing.
--
Best Wishes,
Steve Winograd, MS-MVP (Windows Desktop Experience)

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
.