64Bit Vista - Discovery Turns Off

Vista Home Premium, Network Discovery turns off at every reboot.

Any ideas on a fix?

  • Re: 2.6.15-rt20, "bad page state", jackd
    ... Trying to fix it up, but a reboot is needed ... # Firmware Drivers ... # ACPI Support ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: despair
    ... fix them. ... analyzed it and told mgmt that the next time such and such falls on a ... handover admins. ... If he wants to come in to reboot it ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Everything seems to cause a reboot
    ... keyboard, try appending "reboot=bios" to your kernel parameters. ... default is to use the keyboard controller to reboot, ... If this is the case, is this kernel parm a permanent fix Paul, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • should I be worried, dmesg prints ominous message about mmap problems....
    ... Trying to fix it up, but a reboot is needed ... Call Trace: ... Bad page state at free_hot_cold_page (in process 'roller', ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Outlook Express 6 Hyperlink
    ... I am running Nvidia Nforce Firewall,, Mcafee ... reboot. ... Who Cares ... Outlook will not open messages " Out of Memory Error" - your fix ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)