Source: Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client
Date: 5/30/2009 12:48:25 PM
Event ID: 1002
Task Category: None
Level: Error
The IP address lease 192.168.1.4 for the Network Card with network address 00044B05C00E has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event";>
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client" Guid="{15A7A4F8-0072-4EAB-ABAD-F98A4D666AED}" EventSourceName="Dhcp" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1002</EventID>
<Version>0</Version>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<EventRecordID>59966</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>VM-TIMB</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>192.168.1.4</Data>
<Data>00044B05C00E</Data>
<Data>192.168.1.1</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

  • Re: dhcprelay troubleshooting, where next?
    ... Means jack never receives a DHCP_OFFER:( ... Not sure if this is enough to make mrsdoyle "quit" in midstream or not. ... Which will carry just the DHCP packets, ... When dealing with network troubles, it is best if at _all_ possible, to ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Really weird networking problem
    ... there is already a client computer, so a new network jack was installed. ... I got the "Network cable is unplugged" message. ... Tried to change settings on the card, but nothing worked, so we got a second ...
  • Re: Really weird networking problem
    ... there is already a client computer, so a new network jack was installed. ... I got the "Network cable is unplugged" message. ... Tried to change settings on the card, but nothing worked, so we got a second ...
  • Re: NHS (UK) N3 Connxn Cant see nww sites
    ... Jack (MS, MVP-Networking). ... First you have to make sure that the computers have a valid connection to ... You can check each computer's network configuration with the help of this ...
  • Re: NHS (UK) N3 Connxn Cant see nww sites
    ... First you have to make sure that the computers have a valid connection to ... You can check each computer's network configuration with the help of this ... Jack. ...