Re: Help! Broadband connection problem !

Hi
Assuming that you are talking about the wire connection (Not Wireless logon) you probably do not need to PPPOE creation wizard and put the Id and password since your Fiber connection device looks like a Combo fiber bridge, Wireless Router. These type of devices do the PPPOE authentication at the WAN port for whole the Network.
Contact your ISP to make sure about adding a computer to this device.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

"nero" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2c9c7ab506bdcd8c8d474c69cd21b2ea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is Iskratel Prospero 632 (its not a telephone line but fibreoptic). I
tried powering it down and up again, no effect. (As I thought, because
it worked fine a month ago with this laptop and vista)

Jack-MVP;1047520 Wrote:
Hi
What exactly is the device (name and model) that is between your laptop
and
the telephone line with the DSL signal?
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:ad839f4537b7528fa74a69cc9a201789@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >