Re: can't see XP on network

You can try the following link: 'Network Map in Windows Vista does not
display computers that are running Windows XP'
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120)

Hope it helps !

--
tanuj_chadha

Tanuj

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. - Karl
Marx :geek:

  • RE: system restore failure
    ... I have uninstalled the program and cannot restore any point. ... running Windows XP Professional, preinstalled on my computer. ... Windows Vista, which I like better. ... How do you know that your system is clean from malware and viruses and you ...
  • My PDA-N is not connecting to my PC
    ... I have an i-mate PDA-N but I cannot synchronize it to my computer. ... 2 running Windows XP and ActiveSync 4.5 and one running ... windows Vista with its built-in sync. ... I need to install a program i got but it needs activesync. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • files that are copied to windows vista smb share default to being unreadable
    ... I have two computers - one running Windows XP Pro and the other ... computer to an SMB share on the Windows Vista computer and then try to ... I have no Permissions assigned to me in the Permissions ... "Apply these permissions to objects and/or containers within this ...
  • Re: Techy question - transferring files between two computers
    ... running Windows XP. ... She wants to transfer them to her personal laptop which has Windows Vista ... Home Premium. ... If you use USB lead, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • [OT] Valuable Vista Webinar
    ... Why every administrator should be running Windows Vista or 7 ... Derek Melber will ... end of this webinar, your decision to move to Windows Vista should be clear. ...
    (comp.databases.pick)