Re: Accessing Router set up utility using Vista Home Premium with IE 7

Hi
Download this free utility and run it.
It would show you the IP of every thing on the network, including the Router,
http://www.softperfect.com/products/networkscanner/
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

"Ecosrage" <Ecosrage.3s9wsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Ecosrage.3s9wsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where is The Router on a ' Vista Home Premium ' model? I can't find my
Ip for it.

--
Ecosrage

  • Re: NHS (UK) N3 Connxn Cant see nww sites
    ... Jack (MS, MVP-Networking). ... First you have to make sure that the computers have a valid connection to ... You can check each computer's network configuration with the help of this ...
  • Re: Setting Up a PC in My Lan
    ... If you just replaced the OS, make sure that the network part of the new WinXP is On and configured correctly and you should be good to go. ... Jack (MS, MVP-Networking). ... I actually tried that a week or so ago, and got some crazy Help that said to move the drive icon (?? ...
  • Re: sharing files between domain and workgroup
    ... There is also 3rd party utilities that can help out in cases like this. ... Jack (MS, MVP-Networking). ... network at home is setup as a workgroup. ...
  • Re: Network Attached Storage
    ... "Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)" wrote in message ... This vendor offers Disk Drive Utilities that work over the network. ... I have a NAS unit and was wondering if it was possible to get some sortware that could scan HDD's over the network for bad sectors etc? ...
  • Re: Windows XP and Windows 98 networking
    ... Jack (MVP-Networking). ... > I just got a WinXP computer and am trying to network it with the old 98 ...