Re: Connect my xbox 360 Elit to my vista pc

raze5115 wrote:

Hi everybody

I can't get my xbox 360 Elite to connect to my Windows Vista Ultimate
x64 pc with WMC. It is a Compaq Presario SR5710F. It has a Nvidia Nforce
Motherboard. It has a AMD Athlon 64 X2 processor. It has Norton 360 All
In One v2.0. I have my xbox 360 connected to my pc's RJ-45 jack with a
ethernet cable. I've tried everything I could think of. Any help will
do.

Buy a router.

Malke
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Connect my xbox 360 Elit to my vista pc
    ... I can't get my xbox 360 Elite to connect to my Windows Vista Ultimate ... x64 pc with WMC. ... It is a Compaq Presario SR5710F. ...
  • Re: XBOX 360 cant see my PC.... help please?
    ... As I say I have exactly the same setup on my Laptop and I can access ... Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone ... Looking for some words of wisdom relating to WMC, XP SP2 and XBOX ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: XBOX 360 cant see my PC.... help please?
    ... Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP ... Find out about the MS MVP Program - ... Looking for some words of wisdom relating to WMC, ... XBOX 360 connected via Ethernet Cable to Netgear Router ...
    ... Expert Zone - www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone ... Looking for some words of wisdom relating to WMC, ... XBOX 360 connected via Ethernet Cable to Netgear Router ... I set up my Laptop (which connects to the same router ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: XBOX 360 cant see my PC.... help please?
    ... as for Firewall it's just plain old Windows XP Firewall (which ... Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC ... Looking for some words of wisdom relating to WMC, ... XBOX 360 connected via Ethernet Cable to Netgear Router ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)