Files shared not updating

I have two Vista computers. I have a folder shared on one and have mapped a
drive on the other to that shared folder. I can see the files and open them,
but when I update a file on the server, I don't see the newer version on the
client. It seems like it is caching the initial version and not seeing any
changes.

  • Re: Caching Question
    ... there is nothing MS/IIS/proprietary about caching -- we're ... talking about HTTP Clients and Servers, so you should read RFC2616 on ... the client to use to ask the server "did you already send this to me?" ... If-Modified-Since allows the client to ask the server "is your resource ...
  • Re: Caching Question
    ... there is nothing MS/IIS/proprietary about caching -- we're ... talking about HTTP Clients and Servers, so you should read RFC2616 on ... the client to use to ask the server "did you already send this to me?" ... If-Modified-Since allows the client to ask the server "is your resource ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: IIS6 caching
    ... The caching was not in the browser. ... There was no proxy server ... IIS 6 was serving stale content. ... >> a client site or proxy caching issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: IIS 6.0 Not Caching Images
    ... response. ... I am not referring to the server caching, I am referring to the client ... I would expect that when a client first requests an image, ... would be a 200 because the server has no way of knowing the client has it. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • FTP uploading for big files(10-20MB) through ISA Server 2004 beta
    ... I have found that caching can be a problem. ... >During uploading files to ftp server (company have remote ... >For files less then 3MB thatรข?Ts all OK, any extensions. ... Client ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)