Re: Vista Home Premium Remote Desktop Question

"rak" <rakess@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ORuMb5m0JHA.4880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've seen several posts concerning the inability to Remote Access a Vista (x86) Home Premium machine. I can easily access my Vista desktop from an MCE2005 XP machine using Live Mesh -- at least from behind the NAT on my home network. Am I to understand that this is definitively not possible from a remote computer over the internet? If it is possible can someone please summarize?

It is possible - try TeamViewer
http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx

--
Asking a question?