Re: Vista Home Premium Remote Desktop Question
- From: "Gordon" <gordonbparker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:00:22 +0100
"rak" <rakess@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ORuMb5m0JHA.4880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've seen several posts concerning the inability to Remote Access a Vista (x86) Home Premium machine. I can easily access my Vista desktop from an MCE2005 XP machine using Live Mesh -- at least from behind the NAT on my home network. Am I to understand that this is definitively not possible from a remote computer over the internet? If it is possible can someone please summarize?
It is possible - try TeamViewer
Asking a question?
Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about,
your OS, Service Pack level
and the FULL contents of any error message(s)
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista Home Premium Remote Desktop Question
- Next by Date: Re: Do not want to Network, just want internet connection.
- Previous by thread: Re: Vista Home Premium Remote Desktop Question
- Next by thread: Re: Vista Home Premium Remote Desktop Question