Driving me insane

I've been banging my head against a brick wall for the last 2 days
trying to find a way around Vista's zero auto config that polls for a
better wireless network every 60 seconds or so.

This makes gaming impossible as everytime it does this I get a 1-2
second lag spike.

I've spent hours reading threads and articles about this and no one
seems to have a definite work around despite there being a lot of people
who have had this issue. I've tried WLAN Optimize and VAL both neither
work for me. I'm using a Linksys WUSB54GC.

Can ANYONE offer any help on this? It's driving me nuts as wireless is
my only option.

--
nfef
nfef's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/97532.htm