Re: Vista & Mobile Broadband

Presumably your mobile broadband work fine other than that?
If so what particular software has the issue?

"David" <david.hodgson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi All,

I have a T-Mobile UK Mobile Broadband device and I am having some problems
with some software when using it. I have been told by the developers of
software that because the MAC address of the device cannot be seen by the
I cannot log into the software/server.

I have tried a Three Broadband device and found that the same thing

IPCONFIG /ALL shows not Physical Address on either device.

Has anyone else come across this or know how to fix it?