Re: Vista & Mobile Broadband

Presumably your mobile broadband work fine other than that?
If so what particular software has the issue?

"David" <david.hodgson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi All,

I have a T-Mobile UK Mobile Broadband device and I am having some problems
with some software when using it. I have been told by the developers of
the
software that because the MAC address of the device cannot be seen by the
OS
I cannot log into the software/server.

I have tried a Three Broadband device and found that the same thing
happens.

IPCONFIG /ALL shows not Physical Address on either device.

Has anyone else come across this or know how to fix it?

Thanks

  • Re: Vista & Mobile Broadband
    ... Basically when using the front end it registers the machine on the server and is required to pass the MAC Address to the server. ... A must add that if using the same Mobile Broadband device on a Windows XP machine the MAC Address is displayed and the software works perfectly. ...
  • Visa and Mobile Broadband Devices
    ... I have a T-Mobile UK Mobile Broadband device and I am having some problems with some software when using it. ... I have been told by the developers of the software that because the MAC address of the device cannot be seen by the OS I cannot log into the software/server. ...
  • Vista & Mobile Broadband
    ... I have a T-Mobile UK Mobile Broadband device and I am having some problems ... I have been told by the developers of the ... I have tried a Three Broadband device and found that the same thing happens. ...