Vista & Mobile Broadband

Hi All,

I have a T-Mobile UK Mobile Broadband device and I am having some problems
with some software when using it. I have been told by the developers of the
software that because the MAC address of the device cannot be seen by the OS
I cannot log into the software/server.

I have tried a Three Broadband device and found that the same thing happens.

IPCONFIG /ALL shows not Physical Address on either device.

Has anyone else come across this or know how to fix it?

Thanks

  • Visa and Mobile Broadband Devices
    ... I have a T-Mobile UK Mobile Broadband device and I am having some problems with some software when using it. ... I have been told by the developers of the software that because the MAC address of the device cannot be seen by the OS I cannot log into the software/server. ...
  • Re: Vista & Mobile Broadband
    ... Presumably your mobile broadband work fine other than that? ... I have a T-Mobile UK Mobile Broadband device and I am having some problems ...