Re: unable to connect to the internet

Please check settings and see if there is a proxy server configured
- and if yes, remove it.

Please post the text output of ipconfig /all
http://digitalmediaphile.com/index.php/tips-tricks-how-tos/ipconfig-all-how-to-get-text-output/
has instructions

what firmware version is in the router?

On Wed, 6 May 2009 19:32:39 +0530, Jackal18