see's net work, wont conect to it.

Hey all, I have a HP tower, running Vista, hard line to a wrt54g linksys
router. I also have a HP laptop, also running vista. I have set up the
tower for printer sharing. My laptop sees the network, but when I try to
connet it tells me "Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there
might be a problem with your network. To try and resolce the network
problems, click on Diagnose."

I click on diagnose, and get the following msg...

Windows found a problem that cant be fixed.

It opens up the help file wich has to do with internet, which btw,
works fine...I just cant get it to talk to the tower... help
please!?!?!?

JohnMark

--
Johnmark78