Re: Vista64, Canon i960 ... yes AND no?

"BobSongs" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1a45b42b0e7b6f043efcbea4cb988dc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*bump*

Uhm... Is this the right area? Since it covers *drivers* and
*networking* ... I took a guess.

Anyone?

--
BobSongs

Bob, read the replies already given..

--

Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

  • Re: [TCP]: TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT causes leak sockets
    ... bootups and this was the only networking change that happened. ... # DCCP Kernel Hacking ... # CAN Device Drivers ... # SCSI support type ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • [build bug] net/sched/cls_flow.c:598: error: struct tcf_ematch_tree has no member named hdr
    ... Introduced in last night's networking merge i guess. ... # IPVS transport protocol load balancing support ... # CAN Device Drivers ... # Infrared-port device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • PATCH] networking menus v2
    ... | BenH mentioned last week that the networking menus need some help. ... | and not include Amateur Radio, IrDA, and Bluetooth support. ... I think that those latter 3 should fall under Device Drivers. ... +config IBMVETH ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: RFC: ipath ioctls and their replacements
    ... We already implement IB verbs and the various IB networking ... > protocols in our drivers, at a layer that is not at all related to the ... above the link level with any of the IB protocols in the kernel. ... >> We need some generic subsystem support to do this. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Vettel- Ferd
    ... Most drivers when asked aren't sure if they can DRIVE PAST THE ... Bob you're a tiresome arse, ... Resort to insults rather than deal with the facts. ... either knowlingly flouted the regulations or screwed up. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)