The Dependency Service or Group Failed to Start

Hello everyone,
I'm new here and I really need help with this, I did check around for
help but nothing seems like it fits with what I'm going through :mad:
I have a HP laptop with Windows vista home edition, and this has never
happened to me. It started today, in which I thought it was nothing. I'm
a little worried to be honest and I don't know what's wrong with my
connection. I can access the internet on my mother computer which is a
desktop, yet I can't on my HP laptop. it says "The Dependency Service or
Group Failed to Start" ??
help!:(

--
Latii

  • Re: Universal Laptop AC Adapters--Compatibility?
    ... It is conceiveable that you could use a tip that "fits" but was wrong. ... the Targus adapters now support over five dozen tips. ... In fact, in such a situation, using the wrong tip could indeed destroy the laptop (or cell phone, PDA or whatever device you are powering ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Need a laptop recommendation
    ... I squeezed an HP xw8000 into my LowePro Computrekker AW. ... > I'm looking for a new laptop for digital photography ... > 10/100 ethernet RJ45. ... any that fits in the above space. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Opinion. What Is The Ideal Screen Size On A Laptop?
    ... you don't mind carrying, what fits where you're going. ... own laptop wardrobe consists of: ... dock as I write this - but I'm not a fan of the huge screens attached ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Universal Laptop AC Adapters--Compatibility?
    ... > you'll see four pins. ... Make sure you don't use any tip that fits, ... > the tip that's exactly applicable to your laptop. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Not all data prints on legal paper but does on other computer.
    ... "joyner" wrote: ... the choice of legal and the same data that fits fine ... the desktop computer does not fit on the laptop print out I just ... the laptop to version 2003 but it still doesn't offer me a specific page ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)