Re: Wireless Not Working After installing Vista

Hello Guys,

Any update on this? I have a similar problem regading my Broadcom
802.11g Network Adapter in my Vista. I bought a Lenovo 3000 G430 laptop.
At first, I installed Vista Home Premium 32bit. The wifi was working
because the light that refers to the wifi is blinking. I installed a
different OS on my laptop from Vista HomePremium to Vista Ultimate. Now
the wifi has no activity. Or the light is not blinking anymore. i have a
wifi router to test but i can not connect. i tried using different
device (iPHone) to connect to that router it was working. Any help on
this?

When I check on my device manager the Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter
is listed with no yellow icon.

--
entzoe

  • Re: Help: Wifi-AP @n [P5E3 Premium]
    ... I'm running Vista Ultimate 64. ... I have built my system around an Asus P5K Deluxe/WiFi-AP mbo even though I seldom have any need for WiFi. ... I just figured that for a few dollars more, WiFi would be nice to have in case I ever needed it. ... A few months ago I needed to bring my office laptop home to do a little online work, so I muddled through setting up the Asus WiFi-AP software. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Help: Wifi-AP @n [P5E3 Premium]
    ... I'm running Vista Ultimate 64. ... I have built my system around an Asus ... P5K Deluxe/WiFi-AP mbo even though I seldom have any need for WiFi. ... I use my office laptop regularly when on travel, ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Help: Wifi-AP @n [P5E3 Premium]
    ... I'm running Vista Ultimate 64. ... I have built my system around an Asus P5K Deluxe/WiFi-AP mbo even though I seldom have any need for WiFi. ... I just figured that for a few dollars more, WiFi would be nice to have in case I ever needed it. ... A few months ago I needed to bring my office laptop home to do a little online work, so I muddled through setting up the Asus WiFi-AP software. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Gateway Laptop doesnt like the cold
    ... about an hour and a half, then drove to a WiFi ... Turned on laptop, no screen available. ... Finally Vista would not boot. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Gateway Laptop doesnt like the cold
    ... about an hour and a half, then drove to a WiFi ... Turned on laptop, no screen available. ... Finally Vista would not boot. ... their screens? ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)