Re: Wireless Not Working After installing Vista

Hello Guys,

Any update on this? I have a similar problem regading my Broadcom
802.11g Network Adapter in my Vista. I bought a Lenovo 3000 G430 laptop.
At first, I installed Vista Home Premium 32bit. The wifi was working
because the light that refers to the wifi is blinking. I installed a
different OS on my laptop from Vista HomePremium to Vista Ultimate. Now
the wifi has no activity. Or the light is not blinking anymore. i have a
wifi router to test but i can not connect. i tried using different
device (iPHone) to connect to that router it was working. Any help on
this?

When I check on my device manager the Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter
is listed with no yellow icon.

--
entzoe
.