RE: Creating an Ad-Hoc Network?
- From: wilson <wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 23:43:00 -0800
I got the same problem, no one have ever solved this problem as far as I know
I can't find any solution on the web
This problem seems to happen on Toshiba Satellite with Atheros wireless
network adapter only
"Nigel Molesworth" wrote:
I know this has been asked before, but I can't find a solution. I want to.
set up an ad-hoc wireless network on my online PC so I can share its wired
The set up proceeds for a while, then I get an error message "Windows could
not set up <name of network>". I've tried different security details, I get
the same message.
Note that I am trying to set up the network on the "first" PC, I have not
got to the point where I try to connect to it with a second PC.
If my question is about apples, please don't suggest bananas
- Prev by Date: Vista Dropping My Connection. Microsoft PLEASE ADDRESS!
- Next by Date: RE: Sync media library to remote WM6 device
- Previous by thread: Vista Dropping My Connection. Microsoft PLEASE ADDRESS!
- Next by thread: Re: Laptop Stuck Up