Re: No internet gateway.

Sure, you can download to a USB and then install it in the premedical computer.

"Ron" <Ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:00670403-783F-4459-9538-85D6C45E9120@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Its a direct connect to the cable modem. It worked fine for several months
until the restart. I did find this..... same symptoms, not quite the same as
hybernation....

Is there anyway I can download the hotfix to a usb, since the computer in
question has no access?

"Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:

It could be incompatible issue. Can you IP and gateway manually?
Vista incompatible issues
Vista Incompatible issues. 1. Some switches or routers may not
compatible ... Some switches and routers may not compatible with Vista –
Solutions: upgrade ...
www.chicagotech.net/vista/vistacompatible.htm

.