Re: VPN connection on Windows Vista no longer works.

Thank you for the update.

"Richard Goodchild" <RichardGoodchild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:900757EB-143C-462A-9D66-23A0E7785E8C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kerry,

Thanks for your help: I passed on your information to the user experiencing
the issue and it resolved it straight away.

message news:D1257158-EF7D-4038-8D95-E43918DC8B13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sorry, i was mistaken: the security software on there is Windows Live
> 1-Care.

Live One Care blocks VPN by default.

http://help.msn.com/(bWt0PWVuLVVTJnByb2plY3Q9YTF2MQ==)/help.aspx?querytype=topic&query=TROU_ICC_WITH_RAS.HTM&fs=1

--
Kerry Brown
http://www.vistahelp.ca/phpBB2/

  • Re: HELP! My Icons Dont Work - File Permission Issue
    ... Networking, VPN, TS, Remote Access and Internet TroubleshootingSolved: Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. ...
  • Re: Very strange conflict
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ... large file is open on my business computer, my ...
  • Re: How many connections to windows XP
    ... Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking) ... Networking: Many networking features are identical in Windows XP ... >> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN, Anti-Virus, Tips & Troubleshooting on ...
  • Re: peer limit.
    ... Networking: Many networking features are identical in Windows XP ... up to 10 simultaneous file-sharing connections, ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN, Anti-Virus, Tips & Troubleshooting on ...
  • Re: VPN & The Missing Files!
    ... Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ... We are a small company with 5 pc's and 1 windows 2003 server. ...