Re: connection falls and getting message to reset network adaptor all the time can anyone help with this ?
- From: cdunne <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 09:22:11 -0500
Decided to uninstall 3rd party internet security to see if Windows
Update would give Vista SP 1. No luck there but did notice that now my
internet connection worked fine. I installed Windows live care internet
security and still no need to reset netrwork adapter, still fine. Didn't
like One-Care functions so uninstalled it. No choice of turning off
Live-Care defrag tune-up and use my own.
So I reinstalled 3rd party internet security and viola! Network adapter
had to be reset again after each reboot.
Is MS looking for more Dough so you will use their internet security
instead of 3rd party software. Suspect one of their latest patches to
have caused this.
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Vista Business compatible with Windows XP pro
- Next by Date: Re: Is Windows Vista Business compatible with Windows XP Pro?
- Previous by thread: connection falls and getting message to reset network adaptor all the time can anyone help with this ?
- Next by thread: Re: Vista/Xp ICS problem