Re: Suddenly cannot connect to internet thru wireless router

please let us know the results.

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 10:49:05 -0700, merry dove
<merrydove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm a little afraid to do that since our other computers are connecting ok.
Now, after a week of not using the computer, it doesn't even recognize the
network. Guess I'll be taking it in to the shop. Maybe the network adapter
went kapooey. I don't know how to re-install the network adapter if I
uninstall it. Thanks for all the suggestions.
--

Barb Bowman

  • Re: No TCP/IP traffic
    ... I have manually removed the adapter from device manager and let windows ... >>I have a laptop that what part of a workgroup, ... >>my laptop has stopped sending and recieving network traffic. ... > LAN connection, reboot, and let XP re-install the network adapter. ...
  • Slow logon XP Event IDs 15 1807 32077 0 1517 1053 1003 8035 8021 1
    ... logging on to Win2000 native mode domain. ... DHCP Server: Linksys router 192.168.1.1 ... Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection: ... The system detected that network adapter ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Clients are losing connection to the server.
    ... Use the Ping or PathPing command-line tools to test basic connectivity. ... Check whether the network adapter is on the Microsoft Hardware ... Check the network adapter and uplink hardware (hub or switch) for common ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ISA 2006 Keeps Having Errors Event ID 21265 and 14147
    ... Disable the spoofing alerts. ... ISA Server detected routes through the network adapter Local Area ... the IP address ranges included ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: network repair option fails after SP2
    ... That may be the fault of the driver for your network adapter. ... information out and ipconfig /renew grabs the information from the ... wireless adapter and it says it could not disable the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)