Re: voip problem in vista

If the phones worked before the do a System Restore
from a point when they worked.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-vista-system-restore/

"girish2611" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c26abbab93fa586f8429ccb3a7ab4118@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have installed vista home premium 32-bit
while installing i switched off automatic updates
now i am not able to use my voip applications

any solutions?????

--
girish2611

  • voip problem in vista
    ... i have installed vista home premium 32-bit ... while installing i switched off automatic updates ... now i am not able to use my voip applications ...
  • Hard drive accessing constantly while in screen saver
    ... I recently installed Vista Home Premium X64 on my machine, ... When I awaken the PC it stops accessing almost ...
  • Hard Drive Detection
    ... I built a system Intel DX58SO mobo with I7 920 processor and a single ... western digital sata hard drive in port 0. ... Installed vista home premium ...
  • Re: Faxing on Vista?
    ... I have installed Vista Home Premium on my PC. ... When I go to all programmes there is no fax programme ... Should you want to do it without hardware, there are programs available to allow you to do this, but it will be for a fee. ...
  • Faxing on Vista?
    ... I have installed Vista Home Premium on my PC. ... When I go to all programmes there is no fax programme ... I do have an internal modem ...