Re: File Permissions Restting on Power Down.

john_cena;664611 Wrote:
Hi Luney,

use the Net share command in Command Propmt. Also there is not reson
for u file permissions to change once u restart. so make sure you also
check you computer with a anti virus scan as well

Hope this helps

Cheers !!

-Shihan Sylvester Pietersz-
-Systems -::-Engineer / Consultant Trainer- ::

I did this and Net Share shows my folder being shared, and I ran 2
antivirus, but yet the permissions still get reset when the computer
shuts down. Is it possible that my Firewall is resetting these

I can open up all the files on other computers, but its when I have to
Edit or add, files I cant do it unless I change permissions.