Re: File Permissions Restting on Power Down.
- From: Luney <myemailisallspam@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:43:52 +0100
use the Net share command in Command Propmt. Also there is not reson
for u file permissions to change once u restart. so make sure you also
check you computer with a anti virus scan as well
Hope this helps
-Shihan Sylvester Pietersz-
-Systems -::-Engineer / Consultant Trainer- ::
I did this and Net Share shows my folder being shared, and I ran 2
antivirus, but yet the permissions still get reset when the computer
shuts down. Is it possible that my Firewall is resetting these
I can open up all the files on other computers, but its when I have to
Edit or add, files I cant do it unless I change permissions.
- Prev by Date: Re: Remote Desktop Connection - Credential Tiles?
- Next by Date: Re: ADSL link up then down every 30 secs
- Previous by thread: Re: File Permissions Restting on Power Down.
- Next by thread: D Link DSL-G604T Vista wireless connection