Re: Wireless not connecting to Internet. Access Local

You can't answer questions; you can only TRY to read them.
Loser!

I get a good laugh out of idiots like you; and so do the rest of us here!
Read your "fanmail" from your stupid posts, loser!

Here is a CLASSIC post of yours:
"You and they are obviously members of a select community of folks with
f***ed-up computers.

The vast majority of those who've updated (I'm one) aren't having any
problems at all."
This is WHY you are a laughing stock; idiot!

--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Nonny" wrote:

Mick Murphy <MickMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here is the 1st abd 2nd of your 2 posts within 1(ONE HOUR);
I am NOT out of line; you are just an impatient loser!

I rest my case; the facts are below!!
Don't be a liar!

He explained how the two posts came about. Sounds reasonable to me.

He was correct: you need to take your own advice and learn some
manners.

Either that, or stop posting when you have a pint or two too many.