Re: Lose Internet on Return from Hibernate or Standby

You may try to reset power management. Or these search result may help.
Resolutions of losing network ...
Resolutions of losing network after sleep mode ... ChicagoTech.net How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ...
www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?t=2227

Vista: Sleep & Loss of Internet ...
Jun 4, 2008 ... Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:33 pm Post subject: Vista: Sleep ... Now if only I could get Vista to stop dropping my DVD-RW drive after Sleep, ...
www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?p=862&sid=bfeef749fa614be2e328c15cf519517f

"JohnM" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23h2iHcJ2IHA.4140@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I return my Vista Ultimate computer from either standby or hibernate I do not regain my Internet connection. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
JohnM

.