Re: Lose Internet on Return from Hibernate or Standby

You may try to reset power management. Or these search result may help.
Resolutions of losing network ...
Resolutions of losing network after sleep mode ... ChicagoTech.net How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ...
www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?t=2227

Vista: Sleep & Loss of Internet ...
Jun 4, 2008 ... Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:33 pm Post subject: Vista: Sleep ... Now if only I could get Vista to stop dropping my DVD-RW drive after Sleep, ...
www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?p=862&sid=bfeef749fa614be2e328c15cf519517f

"JohnM" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23h2iHcJ2IHA.4140@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I return my Vista Ultimate computer from either standby or hibernate I do not regain my Internet connection. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
JohnM

  • Re: Resume From Sleep: Wirelss Adapter Failure
    ... it was my inaccuracy in the terminology - problem is sleep mode ... If the wireless card is not working from restore from hibernation then my ... Would have thought they'd have the driver setup already to work in line ... When I click on the icon in the system tray, I should get the Network ...
  • Re: Resume From Sleep: Wirelss Adapter Failure
    ... You were talking of sleep mode in original post? ... If the wireless card is not working from restore from hibernation then my suggestion is probably bogus. ... Under status for your wireless network adapter ... > Driver version 12.0.0.82 ...
  • Re: Resume From Sleep: Wirelss Adapter Failure
    ... I'll give it a go - neither option was ticked for allowing to put into sleep ... Under status for your wireless network adapter ... Driver version 12.0.0.82 ...
  • =?utf-8?Q?Re:_Limited_connectivity_for_my_?= =?utf-8?Q?Internet_connection_=E2=80=93Sleep_mo
    ... It fixes some network wake from sleep problems. ... I can see there's a link bewteen the computer and the "Internet modem" under Network Map. ... But that very same map has a red cross between the "Internet modem" and the Internet earth globe. ...
  • Re: Device wont idle time out when my app is running
    ... Network interrupts are quite common - you don't want the device to go to ... sleep while you're streaming audio or video though the network. ... for a while between uses of the serial port and network, ... One way to get the idle behavior I want would be to monitor the user's ...