In Vista Network and Sharing:

File Sharing: ON

Docs)

work for XP machines!).

and Printer Sharing.

--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Walkman" wrote:

It is in the closet as well.... the cable comes into the closet via the
attic/crawl space... not real convenient to be honest... so I have the wired
router in there, because the house is pre wired for networking... so I have
one line running to the upstairs office where I have the wired PC... the
other line runs out of the router and (via the pre wire) down to the first
floor in the living room where it goes into the wireless router....

The problem is that I can't seem to get all computers to see each other so I
can share files and the printer upstairs.

"Barb Bowman" wrote:

where is your broadband modem in relation to all of this?

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:58:03 -0700, Walkman