Re: Multiple Linksys products and Vista

The distribution panel for the house is in an upstairs closet, but I can't
put the wireless router in there, because then it dampens the signal too much
and is not useful... so the only thing I could come up with was to ward wire
the upstairs computers and then sens a signal downstairs for the wireless
router.

"Barb Bowman" wrote:

why not take the BEFSR41 out of the picture and use only the WRT54G?
using two routers like this is not standard topology.

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:56:00 -0700, Walkman