Re: Automatic wireless network configuration

click Start, type services.msc. Make sure the WLAN AutoConfig is running. If not, start it.

"Niklas" <Niklas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E0338A8C-FAA5-4D0D-8506-BABE80F06026@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I connected to a wireless (BT) router for over 6 months without any problem.
Suddenly my wireless adaptor canno "see" any wireless router, even those used
by neighbours etc. Windows (VISTA Business) tried to repair the problem but I
keep getting "Automatic wireless configuration is disabled on this computer".
How do I enable this? Thanks for your time.

.