Re: Automatic wireless network configuration

click Start, type services.msc. Make sure the WLAN AutoConfig is running. If not, start it.

"Niklas" <Niklas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E0338A8C-FAA5-4D0D-8506-BABE80F06026@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I connected to a wireless (BT) router for over 6 months without any problem.
Suddenly my wireless adaptor canno "see" any wireless router, even those used
by neighbours etc. Windows (VISTA Business) tried to repair the problem but I
keep getting "Automatic wireless configuration is disabled on this computer".
How do I enable this? Thanks for your time.

  • Re: Ping renders wrong address
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... I am in a Win2003 Server enviroment with about 70 XP clients. ...
  • Re: Ping renders wrong address
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... Lee Morgenstein ...
  • Re: new server?
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ... Windows Server 2003-based ... ...
  • Re: You could not stop sharing the selected folder
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... "You could not stop sharing the selected folder." ...
  • Re: Network Share Vista/XP
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... The command completed successfully. ...