Re: Automatic wireless network configuration
- From: "Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)" <findemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:41:10 -0500
click Start, type services.msc. Make sure the WLAN AutoConfig is running. If not, start it.
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
"Niklas" <Niklas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E0338A8C-FAA5-4D0D-8506-BABE80F06026@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I connected to a wireless (BT) router for over 6 months without any problem.
Suddenly my wireless adaptor canno "see" any wireless router, even those used
by neighbours etc. Windows (VISTA Business) tried to repair the problem but I
keep getting "Automatic wireless configuration is disabled on this computer".
How do I enable this? Thanks for your time.
- Prev by Date: Re: Securing a folder on a Shared Drive, as read only access or passwo
- Next by Date: Seeing Vista PC from networked laptops
- Previous by thread: Re: Securing a folder on a Shared Drive, as read only access or passwo
- Next by thread: Seeing Vista PC from networked laptops