Re: No internet access

Go to start, type cmd and press enter. In the command line type ipconfig /all and press enter.

"j lunis" <jay.lunis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OVQkCj41IHA.1772@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Robert L. (MS-MVP) wrote:
Let's focus on the "unidentified" firsdt. Is this multihomed computers? Posting the result of ipconfig /all may help. Or check this search result.
Resolution of Vista Unidentified Network
The Vista Unidentified Network or Limited Connectivity could be gateway, hardware, TCP/IP configuration or security issues. ...
www.chicagotech.net/vista/unidentifirdnetwork.htm

I suppose I should take this 'multihomed' literally. No, just my residence .
ipconfig? How do I do that?
ChicagoTech - thanks for the link. I'll run through it as I get time.

.