Re: Vista Network printer connection

As we know some group policies working for XP may not work for Vista. Do you use GP to apply the script? Or post the script.

"rlevitz" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:282fc9928ab03f9c7cc4acd6ae6423a2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We wrote a printer script for windows xp, but does not work in vista.
Everything I read so far points to Active directory........

--
rlevitz

  • Re: Vista Network printer connection
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... "rlevitz" wrote in message ...
  • RE: mapping network drive problem
    ... The key here, I believe, is the fact that the script works in Safe Mode ... The following services start in Safe Mode with Networking: ... Aftera while the PC will not full disconnect a drive. ...
  • rc(8) script -- waiting for the network to become usable
    ... I'd like to discuss the possibility of introduction of a new script into ... The root cause should be fairly obvious: the physical networking layer ... to ICMP ECHO requests. ... anyone willing to commit this into the base system. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: soul of wit
    ... > writing and networking, and I don't mean networking on my ... To accompany the short script, ... > short synopsis. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: problems mounting nfs with pcmcia
    ... > I'm setting up a Debian Linux system at a friend's house. ... > The client has a pcmcia card for networking. ... > tries to mount the nfs filesystems before the network is fully up. ... I'm guessing when you moved your init script from S45 to S70, ...
    (Debian-User)