Re: Changng files on network shared flders

hi Dan.
do the following

Go to Control Panel, the select Clasic Mode, select Sync Center, then
select The folder And click schedule, select the files and click next.
then select on a event or action. then select when i log on to my
computer. then save it.

Hope this Helps !!!

Cheers !!!!

--
john_cena

-Shihan Sylvester Pietersz-
-(MCP,MCSA,MCSE+Security,MCSE+Messeging-
-MCTS,MCITP)-
-Systems -::-Engineer / Consultant Trainer- ::

  • Re: Simple folder sync
    ... home network. ... It's really nothing more than a simple sync of files because ... I would like to schedule the sync to occur maybe 3 ... The job could run on the source and "push" the folder to the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Simple folder sync
    ... I would like to copy the contents of a folder from one computer to two other computers on a home network. ... It's really nothing more than a simple sync of files because the data in the folder is only changed by the source computer, but used by the two other computers. ... I would like to schedule the sync to occur maybe 3 times per day. ... I've considered a simple DOS copy that could be scheduled to run at different times during the day, but I'm quite rusty on setting up the .EXE file and scheduling it to run. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Folder contents are deleted on Desktop Computer - iPAQ hx2000 series, hx2790
    ... Reference 64MB limit of folder size for "\My Documents" folder on PocketPC. ... Sync'd with a New 2GB Transcend SD card fitted, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Folder contents are deleted on Desktop Computer - iPAQ hx2000 series, hx2790
    ... Copied some of my files back and Sync now only deletes about 3Mb ... Reference 64MB limit of folder size for "\My Documents" folder on ... Workaround - Keep "\My Documents" folder on the PocketPC below 64MB. ... Sync'd with a New 2GB Transcend SD card fitted, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: About email accounts, email folders and backups via activesync on WM6.1
    ... I've unchecked email sync but now I cannot use my phone to read emails ... that I saved (the entire outlook folder is empty). ... I have one folder with the synced outlook folders, ... > on my desktop to "backup" folders I created in Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)