Re: Home Network Not Working

It could be firewall or permission issue. What's the system error if using this command: net view \\blusebossipaddress?

"Lloyd Codrington" <LloydCodrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D5A52203-D0D3-460C-9EB4-FC57014D3AD4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been using a home network for some time but now my laptop is unable to
access one of my desktops. I keep getting a message that reads: " \\BLUEBOSS
is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network
resource. .......... The specified network provider name is invalid"

This problem just started a few days ago. No changes had been made to the
computers and so I am quite unsure how this issue has come about.

Thanks in anticipation.
LLoyd

.