Re: Home Network Not Working
- From: "Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)" <findemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:38:17 -0500
It could be firewall or permission issue. What's the system error if using this command: net view \\blusebossipaddress?
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
"Lloyd Codrington" <LloydCodrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D5A52203-D0D3-460C-9EB4-FC57014D3AD4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been using a home network for some time but now my laptop is unable to
access one of my desktops. I keep getting a message that reads: " \\BLUEBOSS
is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network
resource. .......... The specified network provider name is invalid"
This problem just started a few days ago. No changes had been made to the
computers and so I am quite unsure how this issue has come about.
Thanks in anticipation.
- Prev by Date: Re: Problems with Vista Shares dropping off
- Next by Date: Re: Can't connect Remote Desktop between Vista and XP.
- Previous by thread: Problems with Vista Shares dropping off
- Next by thread: Re: Home Network Not Working