Re: Home Network Not Working

It could be firewall or permission issue. What's the system error if using this command: net view \\blusebossipaddress?

"Lloyd Codrington" <LloydCodrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D5A52203-D0D3-460C-9EB4-FC57014D3AD4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been using a home network for some time but now my laptop is unable to
access one of my desktops. I keep getting a message that reads: " \\BLUEBOSS
is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network
resource. .......... The specified network provider name is invalid"

This problem just started a few days ago. No changes had been made to the
computers and so I am quite unsure how this issue has come about.

Thanks in anticipation.
LLoyd

  • Re: RDP wont connect, no error msg
    ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... > Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... > How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... >> I don't get any error message, ...
  • Re: Sharing available on some folders, but not others
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... Vista: Sharing is grayed out ...
  • Re: Help Needed
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com ...
  • Re: Server 2003 Drive Mapping Issues
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ... I've not found any common ground for the machines having> issues. ...
  • Re: How do I Open Port 4125
    ... Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on ... How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)