netcomm modem problem

Modem is " Netcomm IN 5920 "___has anyone been able to successfully access
Vista with this modem ? and stay connected__If so what Version Driver are
You using?and did you have any problems with it?
With kind regards From OZ

  • Re: Vista O.S. cant see my modem
    ... I have their latest driver for my modem model ... but their website lists it for XP but not Vista. ... Vista Update Advisor I ran before my clean install didn't list the modem as ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Dial up modems
    ... but I have a full Vista Ultimate 64Bit. ... configured but I do not seem to get my GVC modem to install. ... Conexant driver. ...
  • Re: Dial up modems
    ... I know I should be checking for Windows 7 ... If going to the computer or modem manufacturer's web site doesn't produce a driver for Vista 64 bit then you will need to replace the modem with one that has a 64 bit driver. ...
  • earthnet driver for vista on imac ?
    ... if i boot into mac os my dsl works fine, but boot into vista and it won't ... detect the modem, i think it needs a driver, where can i find a earthnet ...
    (microsoft.public.macintosh.general)
  • Compiling the drivers for a ADSL Modem (IceData500)
    ... My modem model is IceData500 and the vendor says it is compatible with RH ... The unicorn driver is a standard Linux ... PPPoE, PPPoA or RFC2684 protocols, the kernel may need to be patched. ... To compile the drivers, ...
    (Fedora)