RE: Wireless Zero Configuration still not fixed in SP1
- From: Woka
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 04:09:24 -0700
Hi again !
I finally solved my problem purchasing a secondhand Ethernet Adaptator (also known as a Wifi Bridge) for about 25 euros.
It's a Belkin F5D7330 and by now, everything is working perfectly.
I have no more lag spikes and my ping is low and constant.
An Ethernet Adaptator receives the signal by Wifi and then transmit data to the PC (or MAC or Xbox, or Playstation, etc...) by Ethernet.
As coming by the Ethernet Port, the WLAN service is not sollicited and no more lag spikes appear.
There are no drivers for an Ethernet Adaptator so it is compatible with everything that has an Ethernet Port.
I encourage you to buy this type of product if you have the Wifi problem with Vista, you won't regret it ;)
Good Luck Guys !
Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't connect Remote Desktop between Vista and XP.
- Next by Date: Re: Home Network with Vista and XP Strange Behaviour
- Previous by thread: Re: no domain entry in system properties
- Next by thread: Re: Wireless Zero Configuration still not fixed in SP1