Re: Internet stopped working; still connected to network
- From: explorerdog <explorerdog.3a1bc7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:24:37 +0100
I don't know what NOD32 is, so I don't think I have the same problem.
But this week suddenly IE7 started randomly being unable to connect,
even though all my other internet applications continued to work
(outlook; wireless netwok connected, etc.)
It will start up fine. I will be working in another window. I will come
back to it and IE has stopped working. This has happened 3 times in the
last 3 days, and restarting makes it work again (as evidenced by the
fact that here I am posting).
I will try the various other suggestions mentioned in the post.
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Re: IE7 Runtime Error!
- Next by Date: Re: Wireless connects even if wired connection is available
- Previous by thread: Error 31 with Verizon VZAccess Manager and Blackberry
- Next by thread: Re: Internet stopped working; still connected to network