Re: Internet stopped working; still connected to network

I don't know what NOD32 is, so I don't think I have the same problem.
But this week suddenly IE7 started randomly being unable to connect,
even though all my other internet applications continued to work
(outlook; wireless netwok connected, etc.)

It will start up fine. I will be working in another window. I will come
back to it and IE has stopped working. This has happened 3 times in the
last 3 days, and restarting makes it work again (as evidenced by the
fact that here I am posting).

I will try the various other suggestions mentioned in the post.

--
explorerdog

  • RE: pasted images appear as place holders in Outlook 2003 (since updat
    ... now it just stopped working. ... Since we migrated our environment from IE6 to IE7, ... -in Outlook 2003, double-clic a message containing an embedded image, ... -the read pane is open (many users dislike the reading pane and ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: IE has stopped working?
    ... " IE has stopped working - A problem caused the program ... Well you know that since Vista is used, the OP is using either IE7 or IE7. ... I corrected my typo you idiot. ...
  • Re: IE has stopped working?
    ... " IE has stopped working - A problem caused the program ... Well you know that since Vista is used, the OP is using either IE7 or ... You don't use Vista. ... out the Windows Updates door that's causing havoc everywhere? ...
  • Re: IE has stopped working?
    ... page (Drudgereport, etc) and click on a link there I receive the ... " IE has stopped working - A problem caused the program ... Well you know that since Vista is used, the OP is using either IE7 or IE7. ...
  • Problem with DVD/CD drive and sound card.
    ... A couple weeks ago my computer simply stopped working. ... I reinstalled WindowsXP Pro and OfficeXP as well as IE7 ... game CD and the game appears to boot up without selecting the shortcut but if ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)