Re: Internet stopped working; still connected to network

I don't know what NOD32 is, so I don't think I have the same problem.
But this week suddenly IE7 started randomly being unable to connect,
even though all my other internet applications continued to work
(outlook; wireless netwok connected, etc.)

It will start up fine. I will be working in another window. I will come
back to it and IE has stopped working. This has happened 3 times in the
last 3 days, and restarting makes it work again (as evidenced by the
fact that here I am posting).

I will try the various other suggestions mentioned in the post.

--
explorerdog