Re: Find IP Of Computers On Network

Try TCPview, may be help
http://technet.microsoft.com/zh-tw/sysinternals/bb897437(en-us).aspx

"Molten Ice" <Molten Ice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote in message
news:CE4068AE-FE87-4947-B81D-81035BE1FC41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! This might be the silliest question posted but I've looked up
everywhere
and tried everything i could think of.

I have 2 computers connected at my home (A PC running XPsp2 wired
connection
and laptop Vista Home Premium via wireless connection). The connection is
working fine and I can see the desktop PC from my laptop network page.

My question is this: Is there a way I can find the IP address of the
desktop
without manually having to go there? I can do it for my laptop by going to
network and sharing center >> view status etc.

Is there a way preferably without using cmd to find the IP of a remote
computer connected via LAN?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks!

.