Re: Find IP Of Computers On Network

Try TCPview, may be help
http://technet.microsoft.com/zh-tw/sysinternals/bb897437(en-us).aspx

"Molten Ice" <Molten Ice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote in message
news:CE4068AE-FE87-4947-B81D-81035BE1FC41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! This might be the silliest question posted but I've looked up
everywhere
and tried everything i could think of.

I have 2 computers connected at my home (A PC running XPsp2 wired
connection
and laptop Vista Home Premium via wireless connection). The connection is
working fine and I can see the desktop PC from my laptop network page.

My question is this: Is there a way I can find the IP address of the
desktop
without manually having to go there? I can do it for my laptop by going to
network and sharing center >> view status etc.

Is there a way preferably without using cmd to find the IP of a remote
computer connected via LAN?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks!

  • Re: No internet
    ... On several occasions the wireless connection to his laptop failed to ... Have you tried moving the laptop to different locations, ... Comparison of the router's settings (things like DNS server address ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: 1 wireless laptop & 1 ethernet wired desktop connect to modem
    ... I have created a secure WPA-PSK wireless connection from the laptop to ... Although I still cannot see the MSHOME (workgroup name for both computers) ...
  • Re: Using 3 Screens with Laptop
    ... Right now, I can only use two screens at a time--either the laptop screen and one LCD, or both LCDs without the laptop screen. ... video connection, and split the image to fit two monitors. ... TripleHead2Go comments - VGA or DVI in, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Unsolvable windows networking problem
    ... Is the router security set to MAC Address Filtering? ... >> Wired connection to desktop running Windows XP Home ... >> Wired and wireless connection to laptop running ... >> There are 2 servers in domain NEWHOME on transport ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 1 way remote desktop
    ... I am using the local ip of the desktop as seen on my lan ... laptop = 192.168.0.3 ... also remote access connection mgr is up. ...