Re: Find IP Of Computers On Network
- From: "tlee" <nil@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 12:16:22 +0800
Try TCPview, may be help
"Molten Ice" <Molten Ice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote in message
Hi! This might be the silliest question posted but I've looked up
and tried everything i could think of.
I have 2 computers connected at my home (A PC running XPsp2 wired
and laptop Vista Home Premium via wireless connection). The connection is
working fine and I can see the desktop PC from my laptop network page.
My question is this: Is there a way I can find the IP address of the
without manually having to go there? I can do it for my laptop by going to
network and sharing center >> view status etc.
Is there a way preferably without using cmd to find the IP of a remote
computer connected via LAN?
Waiting for your reply.
- Prev by Date: how to start file sharing
- Next by Date: RE: how to start file sharing
- Previous by thread: how to start file sharing
- Next by thread: Re: Find IP Of Computers On Network