boot mgr missing, have no installation cd

hi
can anyone help with my problem, i dont have an installation cd for my
vista, i was told when i called the company, that it was already
installed., i have had nothing but problems with this computer, i got it
for my son, to play his games, so i dont no if anything he done to it,
it keeps coming up boot mgr missing, and then tells me to press ctrl alt
and delete, but to no avail, do i need to get an installion cd, and were
could i get one? appreciate any suggestions

sandra:mad:

--
sandra

  • Re: Windows XP spontaneous crashing
    ... recognize between the crashes and programs that are running. ... This will be my third installation of XP on my second hard drive, ... and I dont think thats the problem. ... manual hoping to secure a connection someone. ...
  • Re: desperate guy with an old laptop
    ... DONT UPGRADE TO XP! ... requires the win98 cd during installation? ... GB of available hard disk space * ... and i dont have the win98 cd with me anymore. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SBS2000 - Extremely Slow
    ... Dont know if its related, but I had an employee at work who brought his home ... uninstalled Fsecure and added another AV program and the problem was fixed. ... His installation was not on a server, ... NICS=Network Interface Card ie Ethernet Card, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Newbie - Trying to set up PHP to work on my Laptop
    ... will setup PHP, MySQL and Apache, all in one shot. ... > The installation does talk about the following but I guess I dont know ... All I get is a General Tab and a version tab. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: lost product key for Word 2000
    ... want to check your registry" you would have discovered that the key he wants ... dont have the case they would not be able to help you. ... installation CD, but without the key I can not install it. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)