boot mgr missing, have no installation cd

hi
can anyone help with my problem, i dont have an installation cd for my
vista, i was told when i called the company, that it was already
installed., i have had nothing but problems with this computer, i got it
for my son, to play his games, so i dont no if anything he done to it,
it keeps coming up boot mgr missing, and then tells me to press ctrl alt
and delete, but to no avail, do i need to get an installion cd, and were
could i get one? appreciate any suggestions

sandra:mad:

--
sandra