Network Map issue

When I open the network map, I recieve the message, "Windows cannot create a network map for the selected type of network connecton".
I have the network set to Home/Work, and this is a wired network connection. I tried to update the network driver, without any luck.
Any advise or good ideas would be appriciated.
Thanks in advance

  • Re: Is the LLTD responder required on XP SP3
    ... the network topology section of Vista's Network Map. ... LLTD install on the XP PCs. ...
  • Re: home network with xp and vista it is possible
    ... > Laptop running vista connected to the above modem through WIFI. ... > Both desktop and laptop would not recognise each other on the network. ... > Network Map Does Not Display Computers Running Windows XPURL: ...
  • Re: inheriting a network
    ... to create a network map. ... You can't defend your network unless you know ... > servers, a Virus scanner that was 2yrs out of date, the ... > I would start by running the Microsoft Baseline Security ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • RE: generating a network map
    ... > reconstruct a network topology from raw data obtained ... > than can generate a network map from nmap logs. ... Ipswitch WhatsUp Pro (topology from active network ... using the data you collected via pcap, ...
    (Pen-Test)