CAn't Print To a Shared Printer on XP Machine

I have been trying to - with ZERO luck - to print to a printer that is
shared on my network. I'm able to print using any of my other laptops/
PC's (all of which are XP and Windows Server 2003), but cannot print
from my Vista Home Premium laptop.

I've domne everything imaginable. If I plug the printer in locally, it
of course sees it just fine and installs the proper drivers, so I know
the drivers are there.

Why is everything so difficult with Vista?

  • Re: Cant schedule tasks to run in future, in Vista Home Premium
    ... How to Create a Task in Vista Task Scheduler ... "C) Under the Network section - ... day, and that is not happening: After I reboot, Vista says the user name ... Vista Home Premium using a regular username even when you supply the ...
  • Re: Network access
    ... multiple times by the same user or by multiple users. ... folder in which the app resides. ... "All computers on the network are Vista Home Premium" ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Vista X64 cant print to shared Vista X86
    ... Verify the network configuration is setup property. ... I'm trying to connect to a Kodak 5100 printer currently running on ... Vista Ultimate 32 bit, from Vista Home Premium 64, over a home wireless ... Windows Update; so I assume they are the 64 bit drivers; but to be ...
  • Re: Network access
    ... think about it - 2 people in the same database user space simultaneously; ... folder in which the app resides. ... "All computers on the network are Vista Home Premium" ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Share options missing
    ... I am trying to help someone running Vista Home Premium setup his network to ... share files and folders with his XP Home laptop. ... permissions, et. al. but, can't get anywhere without the SHARE OPTION being ...