Re: Unable to RDP to Vista Ultimate

Well, not sure what other thing can cause it. You said you can access it via home network (so in my opinion Vista's firewall out of question here), and router port forwarding also set up correctly (so router out of question). Other than that (except for some nasty ISP) could not really block traffic.

First i would try to put vista desktop's ip into dmz on the router, and check if it is reachable. If it connects it is a router (port forward issue), if not a Vista one.

Csaba