Re: network drives drop

We have a domain running windows server 2003. We have a number of xp
computers, 2 of which we just replaced with vista 64 machines. The 2
Vista machines constantly lose thier network connectivity on a random
basis. The xp computers are not affected.

We tried the fix at Q297684, but it didn't help.

The interesting thing is that we are running virtual machines on both
vista systems. One with xp, the second with windows 98. The virtual
machines do not lose their network connectivity.

The computers cannot be logged back into the network until they are
rebooted. We get an error message that states "The system detected a
possible attempt to compromise security. Please ensure that you can
contact the server that authenticated you"

--
rustyc