Re: Error 732 VPN acess

Actually VPN is working now but it's REALLY really really very very slow
!!

Is there any way to speed up VPN. It takes about 5 minutes to upload a
1MB PDF file over vpn into microsoft frontpage. Normally it is much
faster than this if it wasn't over a VPN.

Would changing encryption schemes speed it up, is there something I can
do there?

Thanks,

Jevan.

--
jevan
jevan's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=51510

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Roaming profiles and logon rights
    ... Each user has a click to allow then dial in permissions. ... User permissions for the roaming profile question. ... >ok even installing and using VPN. ... >the new user cannot logon any workstation on the network. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: itunes on a home pc: security?
    ... I've managed to convince the boss not to allow music downloads. ... > this profile for nothing other than when they intend to connect to the ... > office over VPN. ... >> GaryK ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Roaming login on XP professional
    ... > which college have set up. ... > I found that once connected to the VPN, logged on as an administrator, I ... > guess is that this is because of the size of my roaming profile. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: itunes on a home pc: security?
    ... What I do is to create a user profile on the home PC that matches ... the user's office username and password. ... over VPN. ... iTunes, or whatever else they do on the PC. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Roaming login on XP professional
    ... college have set up. ... I found that once connected to the VPN, logged on as an administrator, I ... is that this is because of the size of my roaming profile. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)