Re: Vista Ultimate loses internet connection

Mine has been running OK lately, but unfortunately my WiFi access point
at home has packed up, so I've only been running on an Ethernet
connection only for a couple of months.

And I've also loaded SP1 since posting on this thread.

Should be testing the wireless again in a couple of months when I move
house.

--
chexxer

  • Re: Internet connection sharing
    ... The computer is a IBM A50 with built in Ethernet and video P4 3G. ... The internet connection is cable internet over a Motorola surfboard ... You'll need one NIC for the downstream hosts from your gateway host ... OUT OF THE CABLE MODEM is not working. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: platform builder 4.2 debugger cannot connect to target
    ... Kernel Transport to Serial, ... to init KITL for Ethernet, not serial as it's doing now. ... I captured the serial port output during the download and boot up. ... Debugger could not initialize connection. ...
  • Re: ethernet connection wont work
    ... the Westell "DSL modem" (which actually includes a router) is configured. ... The Westell has a single Ethernet connector but the Linksys probably has ... Area Connection." ...
  • Re: Connecting Mac to Telewest cable modem?
    ... yesterday so time is running out) and she's agreed to try a Mac. ... Make sure you either use Ethernet from ... the cable modem to the Mac, or Ethernet from the cable modem to a router and ... This is a very poor implementation of a Cable connection. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: [opensuse] How to set up the wireless connection for TeleCom router
    ... 1- The connector on the Aladino phone is a Ethernet plug, ... The base of Aladino phone is provided with: ... This kind of connection is used to operate Aladino as a regular analogic phone ... TeleCom Gate 2 has a port named ADSL which is actually a phone-out plug. ...
    (SuSE)