Re: Vista cannot see XP machines

I also attempted to download and install the LLTD Responder on one of
the XP machines. It refused to install saying that the SP level was
newer than the LLTD update so installation was not necessary. At least
that resolves the question about whether the Responder is necessary on
XP SP3.

--
..Bill.

  • Re: LLTD Responder wont install
    ... install LLTD Responder protocol on the XP machines. ... When I try to install on the XP SP3 machine, the program aborts, ... Oh, by the way, I found a way to install the LLTD Responder on Windows ...
  • Re: Desktop PC Vista cannot see laptop XP
    ... The LLTD Responder is included in XP SP3 but does not always install ... The LLTD Responder will only add XP boxen to the network map in Vista. ...
  • lltd responder
    ... I am trying to install the lltd responder on xp, so that i can connect with ... vista on my laptop. ... It will not install and I get the message: ...
  • Re: Licence caanot be authorised on new PC
    ... Microsoft has no de-activation system. ... install it on another computer. ... Office 2007 Ultimate working correctly on 3 machines, ... Can you please definitively clarify whether the licence covers 2 or 3 ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Probes on Port 135 and 445 continue
    ... The house has a slow DSL connection, ... We removed more than 3000 viruses from their machines when they arrived ... about it, and you have to believe you need it, to install it. ... virus spammer infection - sending about 250 email's out from 6 infected ...
    (comp.security.misc)