RE: How delete a wireless network

Go to Control Panel > Classic View > Network and Sharing Center > Manage
Wireless Networks in the left pane and right-click the one you want to remove.

"Bill" wrote:

How can I delete a wireless network connection that uses WPA-PSK
encryption so that the computer will no longer have the key for this
network and cannot connect to it? Thanks.

--
..Bill.

  • Re: D-Link 604 Router
    ... >wireless networks when there is a third from somewhere else in the ... "AirSnort is a wireless LAN tool which recovers encryption ... computing the encryption key when enough packets have been gathered." ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Any Wireless Gurus Here?
    ... I got the basic connection going, but when I change it to secure ... of channel and encryption now. ... for bandwidth as I'm seeing fifteen wireless networks available when I ... You can't 'idiot proof' anything....every time you try, ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)